Do not call me perfect,
a lie is never a compliment.
Call me an erratic
Then tell me that you
love me for it.
"We all love someone way too fucking much."
dont EVER call ur date honey in front of bees, they do NOT understand the concept of nicknames and will viciously attack your girlfriend in hope of getting back what was taken from them
(Source: rneerkat, via manda)
"We talked for hours. He talked and I listened.
It was like wind and sunlight. It blew all the cobwebs away."
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you’ll never find it."
September 16, 2014
I’ve always had problems of letting people go. Even if they fill me with poison.
But it is better to have a few people, who will let you grow, in your life than to have people who rot your insides.
please dont delete the source/caption thanks xx